Well, no video this time, but I do want to take a few minutes to share what I got this month from my March Essential Rewards order. Better late than never, right?! The weeks have kind of gotten away from me and I definitely meant to post this closer to the start of April. We’ve been on vacation and having friends in town recently and this has kept me busy busy! This month I made sure to re-order some of my favorite mood-boosting oils that I can’t wait to share with you all. I also got some PROMOS (read: free stuff) just for being an essential rewards member, which is always great! You may notice a theme that I usually try to order right around the 100PV range in my ER orders and I tend to focus on replacing my favorite oils or trying a new oil here and there. I’m hoping to try more of Young Living’s other wonderful oil-based products in the next few months though 🙂
March Essential Rewards Order
- Citronella 15ml essential oil– I ordered this oil for the first time anticipating that summer weather is coming fast! Last year I did make myself a DIY outdoor spray with several essentials oils to keep the outdoor pests away, and it worked fairly well for me. I loved that it wasn’t sticky and didn’t leave a nasty smell on me that lasted for hours and hours. I am looking to step up my outdoor spray a little more this year (recipe to come soon!!) by adding Citronella EO. My husband is a big baby when it comes to bugs and claims that they target him because of his blood type (*eye roll* anyone know if there’s real science to this?) so the fact that he’s open to trying a homemade remedy means I need it to work! Can’t wait to try Citronella!
- Peace & Calming 5ml essential oil- THIS! Because it was out of stock for a long time, I always feel I need to order P&C when I get the chance. I love P&C and swear by it for its calming and soothing properties. Young Living has had to limit the number of P&C each member can order per month because it is so popular and goes out of stock often. While this can be frustrating, I’m so glad that Young Living does not compromise on quality with blends like this just so they can sell more bottles! That being said, I have learned how to live without P&C when needed and lean on other oils. So when I get the chance to order it, I hoard my drops for only when I really need them 🙂 I diffuse P&C after a long day, when there’s a thunder storm to help calm my fur babies, and when I’m feeling especially stressed or worried about something. It is a blend of several oils that are designed to promote feelings of relaxation and calm in adults and kiddos alike.
- Vetiver 5ml essential oil– Vetiver is my go-to nighttime oil. I diffuse it in our room at night, and add it to almost any roller that I’m using to promote positive mood, relaxation, calming, or restful sleep. Vetiver has a woodsy scent to me that is so heavenly. I use it with lavender and cedarwood to promote restful sleep, or with peace & calming and frankincense to ease occassional tension and stress.
- Stress Away 15ml essential oil- STRESS AWAY! This is my “vacation in a bottle!” This oil is exactly what it sounds. I ran out of it for a few weeks and it was a very hard time for me. Okay, kidding, but I seriously am glad to have this oil back in my life. I diffuse it in the evenings with peppermint or lime, apply on my wrists throughout the day while I’m working to take the edge off of stressful client issues, and I love making gifts for family and friends with Stress Away. I’ve made bath salts and sugar scrubs with this wonderful scent.
- FREE lime vitality 5ml essential oil- Loving me some freebies this month! This bottle was a pleasant surprise that I wasn’t quite expecting with my ER order, and I think it was my reward for ordering over 100PV on my ER order! Yep you heard me, a free oil just for placing my order with a few things on my wish list this month! Like I said, lime is great for diffusing with Stress Away. I’ve also used it in my guacamole recipe in place of lime juice (YUM!). I can’t wait to find other uses for little bottle of joy.
- FREE thieves vitality 5ml essential oil- Another freebie! This one is all mine as a reward from Young Living for being an Essential Rewards member for 6 consecutive months! Wait, but I said I’ve been ordering from Essential Rewards for awhile right? Even those of us who have been on ER for a long time still get to take advantage of ER Loyalty Gifts at 3, 6, 9, and 12 consecutive months from when the loyalty program started. I diffuse Thieves, apply topically or even ingest internally when I feel any sign of sniffles or sore throat coming on!
So that’s it, everything I got in my ER this month and some of my favorite uses for them! I’ve already been using my Peace & Calming and Stress Away on the daily, because life has gotten really crazy lately and we could all use some self-care. I am so thankful that Young Living rewards its loyal members who order consistently with TONS of sweet rewards and promos! I’ve got my April ER order coming soon that I will gladly post about soon, and am compiling my next wish list of Young Living products for May 🙂 Let me know what you think of these oils, and subscribe to my blog so that you never miss a post!